Alcon Evo X 365x32mm Front Brake Kit
If you love speed, you need brakes. You need to be able to stop when you want to, and where you need to. There’s no getting away from that. Alcon aftermarket brake kits will give you the confidence to do just that.
Alcon use expertise, gained through years supplying for top-level motorsport, to create exceptional brakes you can rely on. Take a look at our range today.
Kit includes the following;
- Special Alloy and Disc Bell Assembly
- Monobloc 6 Piston Calipers
- Low Noise Fade Resistant Pads
- Brackets and Fixings
- High Performance Brake Fluid
Advantage Extreme discs have been engineered to produce optimum bite, thermal stability and durability in an exceptionally high strength to low weight design. This has been achieved by combining a special Alcon developed iron alloy disc with an aerospace specification alloy bell.
- Unique crescent grooved on friction faces provide the bite usually associated with drilled discs without the attendant durability problems
- Directional curved cooling vanes for optimum cooling performance
- Alcon's floating disc system (as used in the majority of applications) has been designed to allow thermal expansion of the disc throughout its life whilst minimising the tendency to judder.
These low noise pads offer strong cold performance for start-up and city driving and are especially formulated for excellent resistance to fade elevated temperatures
Advantage Extreme calipers are gravity die cast monobloc constructions using aluminium alloy for optimum strength and weight.
- Monobloc 6 piston design for high stiffness (firm pedal) with low weight
- Piston bore sizes are staggered to ensure even pad wear
- Pin-mounted pads provide low threshold pressure and low noise
**These kits are Indent Only and carry a 10 week lead-time. For any questions please get in touch with our expert sales team - email@example.com