Schroth Super Sport XLT FHR Device
The latest generation of Super Sport FHR devices from Schroth offer exceptional performance and value at an entry level price. The Super Sport XLT (Xtra light) weighs just 800g which is one of the lightest FHR devices available in this price range.
- New style 'Twist Anchor' fastening system, easier to clip and unclip
- 20 degree recline ideal for use in saloon cars with a more upright seating position
- Lightweight (only 800g), reduces stress on neck and shoulders
The 20 degree recline makes it suitable for most saloon car racers and rally cars or any other application where a more upright seating position is used.
Sliding tethers are fitted as standard to allow the wearer to rotate the head providing better visibility and also included are 2 sets of winglets to provide location for the harness.
Available in size:
- Medium - 15" to 18.5" (38-47cm) collar size
- Large - 18" (46cm and above) collar size.
FIA 8858-2010 approved
Important note: The FHR device is supplied with a pair of helmet clips (posts). These MUST be fitted to your helmet to allow the correct fitment of the FHR device. The FHR device WILL NOT connect to other types of helmet clip.