- Hose & Fittings
- Molecule - Keep It Clean
- Air Filters & Accessories
- Escort Parts & Historic Motorsport
- FHR & Hans Devices
- Fire Extinguishers & Accessories
- Fuel Systems
- Gauges & Instruments
- Harnesses & Accessories
- Helmets & Accessories
- Intercoms & Communication
- Mechanics Wear
- Motorsport Car Preparation
- Oil Coolers & Accessories
- Oils & Lubricants
- Silicone Hoses & Accessories
- Steering Wheels & Accessories
- Road Car Performance
- Stage Notes
Sparco Evo Ii Qrt Seat
**NEW - FIRST SHIPMENT DUE INTO STOCK END OF JANUARY 2019**
The highly popular Evo and Evo II have now been made even better with the introduction of QRT manufacturing. This process has reduced the weight by 3kg so it is now just 6.8kg for the Evo and 7kg for the larger Evo II.
- QRT manufacturing for a much lighter seat
- Standard (Evo) or large (Evo II) sizes to accommodate a wider range of drivers
- Non slip material in strategic areas reduce body movement for better comfort and safety
The Sparco Evo competition seats have been developed in conjunction with many leading drivers and teams to produce a seat that is ideally suited for circuit racing but also great to use in rally cars. The QRT manufacturing process combined with the shell shape gives increased rigidity. A low leg cushion and 2 piece lumbar cushion are utilised for increased comfort levels.
FIA 8855-1999 approved
What is QRT?
QRT (Quick Resin Technology) is a state of the art manufacturing process developed by Sparco to create the lightest and most resilient fibreglass shell seats currently available. The QRT range of seats offer a 30% reduction in weight, compared to a fibreglass seat manufactured using traditional methods, with no compromise to safety or quality.
NOTE 1: Due to the weight and dimensions of this part, we reserve the right to recalculate the shipping cost once your order has been placed. We will contact you with any increase in shipping charges.