Stilo ST5 FN Carbon Helmet
- Snell SA2020 & FIA 8859-2015 Approved
- Designed For Professional Circuit Use
- Improved Aerodynamic Characteristics
The new Stilo ST5 range of helmets have been developed after meticulous and inexhaustible research for perfection. Pushing the standards of safety and quality even further, the Stilo ST5 is now the benchmark for all competitors.
Improving upon the previous ST4 (which is still a very good helmet), the new model is lighter, uses a smaller shell, has increased vision with a visor which lifts fully out of line of sight, is more comfortable, has better aerodynamics, has better ventilation and uses a new visor locking clasp which can easily be operated with just one hand. Another important first is the large size helmet now uses the small shell size which in turn means more competitors fit into the smaller, lighter and more aerodynamic small shell size.
This Snell approved ST5 FN Carbon comes without any side ports and without any fitted microphones or electronics. The removal of the side ports offer a sleeker more aerodynamic profile. The best materials (carbon/kevlar) and the best building techniques (autoclave moulding), together with the use of a EPS (expandable polystyrene), combine to achieve a very low weight helmet with extremely high safety standards. Designed for racing in open top cars the helmet comes as standard with a clear full visor, although a short sun shade is available as an option making it ideal for use in a saloon or GT racing.
Stilo ST5 FN Carbon - This helmet is not fitted with any electronics or side ports. Weight: small shell 1350±30g, large shell 1400±30g
Other features Include:
- Earmuffs: Certified for track use as they offer excellent isolation from external noises. They are removable and not fitted with speakers, which are not usually permitted on circuit. The pressure on the head from the earmuffs can be adjusted by changing the special foam rubber pads (supplied) positioned between the earmuff and the helmet.
- Double Shell: Two different shell sizes: small (XS, S, M and L), large (XL and XXL).
- Optional: Front spoiler, rear spoiler, air intakes, visors, tear-offs, short sun screen visor, top air system and frontal drinking system.
If part electronics (built in microphone and ear plug connection) with a full face visor are required, please consider the ST5 F Carbon helmet.
Includes factory fitted FHR / HANS posts
Snell SA2020 & FIA 8859-2015 approved