Stilo WRC Des Carbon Piuma Helmet
The Stilo WRC DES Carbon Piuma helmet is available in 2 versions – RALLY and TURISMO (Circuit). The Stilo WRC DES Carbon Piuma helmet is a redesigned and updated version of the WRC Carbon Piuma helmet. This new version has a much stronger carbon shell and is Snell SA2015 approved.
This helmet is fitted with Stilo’s WRC intercom system that includes: noise attenuating earmuffs which are fitted with speakers, magnetic-dynamic noise cancelling microphone, fully integrated intercom plug. Weight: small shell 1200g±30g, large shell 1280g±30g.
Other features include:
- Adjustable Microphone: WRC DES is fitted with an easily adjustable microphone boom/holder. All it takes is to remove the holder padding and to use the provided spacers to move the microphone 5, 10 or 15 mm closer to the mouth.
- Integrated Plug: WRC DES integrated plug is positioned away from the HANS posts in order to ease the jack connection to the intercom (Rally) or radio (Turismo).
- Adjustable Peak: The peak can be raised and lowered to give the driver clear visibility even when the sun is on the horizon. Optional high optical quality flip up visor available.
- Earmuffs: Certified for circuit usage as well, they assure the helmet to be perfectly soundproof. Their pressure on the head can be adjusted by replacing the special foam rubber paddings placed in between the earmuffs and the shell. The Rally version hosts speakers while in the Turismo (Circuit) version they are removable and free from cables as speakers are not permitted on track.
- EPS Cheekpads: WRC DES is the only helmet on the market, fitted both with earmuffs and EPS (expandable polystyrene) cheekpads. The use of EPS cheekpads ensures better protection in case of lateral impacts.
- Double Shell: Two different shells: one for small sizes (XS, S and M) and one for large sizes (L and XL).
Snell SA2015 & FIA 8859-2015 approved