Corbeau Revenge X
- FIA 8855-1999 Homologated
- HANS Zone for Additional Driver Comfort
- Bucket Seat of Choice for Professional Drivers
- Compatible with 4/5/6 Point Harnesses
- 3 Composite Options
- 2 Width Options
- Extra Lateral Support for Better Vehicle Feedback
- Fully Closed Head Restraint For Maximum Safety
Our number one seating choice for all motorsport disciplines across the globe.
With its deep lateral side supports, integrated head restraint system and improved energy absorbing impact foam, the Revenge X truly is a winner amongst its competitors.
Available with a range of alternative base and side cushions allows for a perfect fitment for all driver sizes. This flexibility allows you to position yourself correctly for the safe use of a HANS® device, combined with our unique integrated HANS® comfort zone, ensures the driver has full functionality of their safety systems at all times.
For 2018 the Revenge X has undergone a number of changes and re-homologation to ensure that it continues to be the safest highest quality FIA 8855-1999 seat on the market:
• New composite lay up in high stress areas increasing stiffness
• New designed inserts using 10mm 12.9 cap head bolt fixings
• Improved Head protection zone to ensure full functionality and safe use of FHR devices
• Improved Energy absorbing impact foam
• New technically improved moulded foam base cushion, with split thigh roll for improved and unrestricted leg support
• New cover design with high grip textured material in Key areas
All these improvements will allow the driver to have more interaction with the chassis, giving them better feedback for car set up without compromising on safety and comfort.
Revenge X is used by the worlds elite drivers in numerous motorsport disciplines, who demand a high level of safety and comfort. Working with them has enabled us to manufacture the ultimate seat.