Corbeau Revolution System Seat
- FIA 8855-1999 Approved
- Open Head Restraint
- HANS Zone for Additional Comfort
- 3 Composite Options
- 2 Width Options
- Compatible with 4/5/6 Point Harnesses
The continued popularity of this full peripheral vision head protection system style of seat has proved hard to improve upon for 2018.
Featuring the Revolution X’s signature ultra-deep sides and cradle construction, this seat offers the ultimate in lateral support and comfort around the kidney area, resulting in excellent torsional rigidity and increased side intrusion safety.
Incorporating the HANS® comfort zone as standard and giving drivers the opportunity to install alternate base cushion sizes, this seat ensures the driver has full functionality of their safety equipment and a comfortable seating position at all times.
Subtle detail changes and re-homologation has bred new life into this iconic seat:
• New composite lay up in high stress areas increasing stiffness
• New designed inserts using 10mm 12.9 cap head bolt fixings
• Improved Head protection zone to ensure full functionality and safe use of FHR devices
• Improved Energy absorbing impact foam
• New technically improved moulded foam base cushion, with split thigh roll for improved and unrestricted leg support
• New cover design with high grip textured material in Key areas
These changes have further enhanced durability, performance and appearance to keep Revolution X a firm favourite. For those competitors who require a seat with head protection, more peripheral vision and who have limited space for installation of this style of seat, there is no alternative.