PX600-MX Competition BOX Filter
- MX Offroad Filter
- Varied filter heights to suit your application
- Suitable for twin side draught carburettors or throttle bodies
- Lifetime filter - can be washed and reused
- Filter Size - 435mm x 190mm
- Box or Domed options available
MX Offroad Filter. Designed for situations where a lot dirt/dust will be present.
The PX600 range of filters is developed for twin carburettor or throttle body applications. They are used throughout Motorsport and are supplied as an OE item to the likes of Westfield, Jenvey etc.
The range consists of a filter unit which utilises the Pipercross competition foam, bonded to a ring plate. The filter is a lifetime filter and can be washed and reused, it is a simple process using one of our cleaning kits. This ring plate can be attached (using the supplied DZUS fasteners) to either a tailored base plate or a blank base plate so you can cut the holes to suit your application. Remember to leave at least 20mm between the end of the trumpet/carburettor inlet and the inside of the filter.